RSS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Latest....

11-2-2010 this day is another day in my lyf which is spl …
today i saw a film which can be added to my list i.e the worst films i ever saw…
interesting fact is that its in the race it banged the no 1 spot in my list…
actually the films which tops my list are yuganiki okkadu ,adurs,amaravathi,neninthe,desamuduru and last but not the least De dana dan… i always lyk to go films this has become a hobby but the fact is that the best are much less when compared to the worst….
hmm anyways this is a become which deserves a Oscar for the worst movie i think this tym it will be this film in the hunt……
hmm the good thing is that we 5 went to movie again … with ur sarvam included in that list….good that it wasnt 8 only we 5 went ...if they others had come it would a hell lyk thing ...the film was such a ..... movie
the bad thing is that every tym we go for a movie … it turns out to be the worst of all…
hope we go to better films….

Today i gave a seminar on EVS hmm worked hard for the seminar....
firstly didnt get any info regarding the topic....
lastly got a sum kindaa info not up to the mark but sum what sufficient to give a seminar... so I and abhi shared the matter and thought of giving the seminar today.....
I studied the matter till late ngt and didnt get a sound sleep my mind was full of that seminar thing....
Morning when i got up tension disappeared and i had sum small power nap in the bus and when the period began we started the seminar Parsar had a gr8 start and ended his speech in 10 min his speech was power packed .....Then a sense of fear developed in me...the next was abhinav he also done well with the matter he was given...
so finally i had to end the session usually lyk the title songs in a movie...jus kidding...
I started off welll had some stops refered my pts and ended up well at last i gave 100% of what i have done last ngt ....
I am happy that the first class seminar went well.... This was the second one after Jan 24th 2009...
the day we gave the shadow alarm.....
finally i am happy today as i have given a seminar On a spl topic i.e EVS... which i thought is impossible... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment