RSS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Achievements

I have only some achievements in my lyf...

that came in my engg lyf .I am happy that my way of thinking changed during the past yrs and now i am able to think in a diff way and am able to approach probs in a diff way this was my first achievement

next i parasar and abinav did a project in 1 st yr we put in all our efforts and collectively achieved our goal .we had a slow start at our project we lost hope at a pt of tym but finally we could make it we made a SHADOW ALARM ... we were not sure abt the outcome but to our suprise we bagged the first prize in the competition ...

we were at the top of our souls at that tym

next we went to a AD venture we had to pick a topic i wasn't too good at English so we choosed scntst as ur writer and i prepared the story line and we choose footwear and decided to make a AD on that we tried ur level best and lastly we got the price we needed we bagged the 1 st prize there we had abi,lax sarvesh in that team...

lastly we started my dream project...
to make a site we choosed a platform and we had jus the perfect team to execute that
I,parasar,abi,lax,ramesh,PA,SA,HA...and we call ourselves as SWAT

we put all our souls to complete this
which will soon be published

Hope SWAT achieves more heights in the future........

0 comments:

Post a Comment