RSS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My frnds

I have a lot of frnds .. most of my school frnds are book worms .. and are now studying in National level coll ..I didn't really had close association except with one i.e Pushkar ...who was my close frnd till inter then we took diff paths he's now in BITS . In my inter i had 5 close frnds and chaitu ,anky ,dheeraj and ravi all of them are fully packed souls of knowledge ..chaitu ,dheeraj and ravi is in AP but this salla anky is lucky and went to VIT with his IP % i had a chance but didnt prefer gng there!!!!...
I think my destination was ATRI rather than VIT.....

In ATRI i had a state of confusion till the ending of first yr ...My first day in coll was not soo good with all strangers around me but later most of them divided into grps after first yr and i developed a good relation with some of the most energetic grp of our class(hahahahaaa)(forced to say that)

My first frnd were parasar and abinav later i developed a close relation with laxman and ramesh and now building relation with PA,SA,HA ....

As all the students in engg face prob with new frnds i too faced some prob with my new frnds and eventually got used to their attitudes prob etc etc (hahahaha)

To say abt my engg frnds

starting with parsar he is a cool, sexy guy with immense skill and manipulation power....does work which he likes with all his soul and skips the jobs which he's not so interested... he lyks to roam around and spent most of his tym with frnds....mind that no one can match him

abi is a cool ,talented,sexy guy .who is 6 foot 2 inches tall..mind no one can stand beside him(hahahaa) who is good when he is with us ...he was my first frnd and we enjoyed a lot in the first yr we went to films roamed a lot... and had few probs as all frnds have but we settle them as soon as possible and start a new day every tym whenever have a quarrel.....

lax and ramesh are too guys who have a ease to achieve some thing in lyf ...

lax is too fast in his approach to any anything either a prob or something else he's good in some aspects but he cant control his emotions ...he's rebel at heart and lyks enjoying and studying.....

ramesh is a little rascal who is cool and he is rises to the occasion and performs his job to perfection this fellow is little scared of gals ....

PA,SA,HA are 3 musketeers these 3 gals to say in short they are cool , beautiful, skillful and lastly highly talented gals ..these 3 are lyk cats on a wall doesnt stick to a decision keeps on jumping from one thing to another.i dont know much abt these gals but i strongly believe that they will reach great heights in thr lyf

finally we are a grp called as SWAT....

hope this relation lasts till the end of ur lyfff...


0 comments:

Post a Comment