RSS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My engg lyf

After my Eamcet counseling I joined Nalla malla reddy college..

Life in that college was miserable as I couldn’t adjust to that environment..

After that I shifted my college from NMREC to ATRI..

The first view of Atri surprised me a lot because the infrastructure was not as good as the previous one but I found a lot of freedom in academic and extra circular activities

I had a doubt in my mind whether I made the correct decision of changing the college but after sometime realized that It was just beginning of new dimension in my life..

I took time to adjust in the new college but I was able to get the attention of my faculty with my approach

I found special interest in electronics at first because of my IIT coaching in intermediate, later developed lot of interest in C programming and Data structures also ..

I found things very interesting because I was learning about the machines that are used commonly in our daily life

This changed my thinking behavior I was able to approach things in the different way …..

0 comments:

Post a Comment