RSS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My school lyf

I am Agastheswar .I was born in Rajahmundhry the town where many legends were born ...I am happy that i was born in that city..I have a sister who is my inspiration . she inspires me by setting high goals which i hardly reach them.My sister always stood first i was a little lyk darsheel at that tym

we shifted to hyd which was a 'U' turn to my lyf ... i joined St Anthony's school which was my base i was so bad that i couldn't even pass the admission test .. from then i gradually picked up and then my next U turn was in 8th class .I joined sharma coaching center for Ramiah coaching ..

I was rather least bothered abt the coaching and couldn't manage both of them and it was at the peak when i came to 10th class i couldnt manage both and was the least in sharma suffered a lot at home bcos of that damn thing Finally after completing my 10th i realized that it was too much for me i couldn't handle the pressure of both side and i was a slow learner i didn't realize that i was wasting my lyf then i couldnt really get that seriousness at that tym .Later regretted for the damn thing i did and paid the cost later in my lyf

0 comments:

Post a Comment