RSS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coll days

hmm coll started on jan 6th ….uff i had to change all my timings for dat specially the sleeping hrs …

Went to coll with a intention to shoot at the lectures with doubts and threaten them but the scene changed i didnt understand even the simple aspects to ask any doubts and the doubts i asked were too small or ppl thought that it wasnt necessary to answer that question

2-2 is some what boring and the ppl who teach us are not so talented. and the subjs are toooo dryyyy without any lively soul in them …

days passed lyk that for few days and then i lost interested in my dream project lyf was gng on lyk that without any new ideas or things same routine every day ….

specially the holidays i.e sankranthi vacation moved my attention towards my family and spend the 3 days with my family

on the last day of the festival saw NAMO VENKATESA movie it was booring but had some joke punches here and there had to satisfy with that the next day went to ADURS it was really a horrible movie that too the next day was HA s B day

we didnt have enuf sleep and got up early in the morning to celebrate her B day hmm ppl were too late and at least it was over by 11 and i had to rush to my home to complete my remaining nap (balance of last ngt ) had a sound sleep then…

FORGOT a imp thing we had a meeting yesterday it was the beginning of new phase of my dream project had a talk with sum ppl and finally bought what i want but the thing is that it wasnt sufficient it raised new thoughts in my frnds mind they gave sum outstanding ideas which improved my projects weight specially PARIS was the key …

this fellow has immense talent but dont keep that in a proper at last he responded correctly to my point and LAX and ABHI assisted in making that a complete pic at last we have a clear idea now …

Happy that we are working againn…………

At last done all the stuff means the trash is done now the real task began i.e
The challenging task....
its difficult and time taking.......
But the pt is can i make it till the end...
Hope god gives me power to do that completely...........:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment